Description: Sitting proudly on a fully fenced 4023sqm allotment this 4 bedroom uniquely designed home is waiting for a discerning buyer who is looking for something different.
Designed for the NQ tropical climate you will enjoy everything this wonderful home has to offer.
As you enter the fully tiled abode you are immediately drawn to the large deck overlooking the beautiful lush tropical gardens. To your right is the kitchen which features plenty of bench and cupboard space, smeg appliances and gas cooktop. A seamless flow to the air-conditioned dining area allows the chef to be part of the conversations. Sliding doors open to the covered deck complete with a separate toilet and powder room.
The separate lounge is the ideal place to entertain or relax with a good movie or book.
4 large bedrooms situated in another wing of the home have built-in robes and split system air-conditioning with the master bedroom offering an ensiute, walk-in robe and separate toilet.
A teenager's retreat can be used as a 5th bedroom or study.
The main bathroom has a separate shower and tub and is centrally located for convenience.
The large 3 bay powered shed is ideal for the handy man and comes complete with a mezzanine floor. A 10,000 litre water tank ensures there's plenty of water to keep the lawns and gardens happy and 5kw Solar panels will keep the power bills low.
- 4 large bedrooms have built in robes and split system air-conditioning
- The master suite has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- The family bathroom has separate shower and tub
- Teenagers retreat can be used as the 5th bedroom or study
- Large kitchen has lots of bench and cupboard space and quality appliances
- The dining area opens out to the large covered deck which features a powder room
- The lounge room offers split system air-conditioning and plenty of room to entertain
- A three-bay shed is ideal for the handyman, a mezzanine floor provides plenty of storage
- 5kw solar panels keep the electricity bills low
- 10,000 litre water tank provides plenty of water for the gardens and fruit trees
- Property wired for a generator
If you are looking for home that will provide comfort and wide open spaces for the whole family and is not your average run of the mill home, then this is must inspect.