Description: Don't squash your big family into a small block! At 68 Dunlop Street we've got almost 1 ¼ acres of space to spread out, play cricket, splash in the pool and enjoy the great tropical North Queensland lifestyle. Do you live with older teenagers or retired parents? We've got a great fully fitted out separate guest house for you. The main home and pool area are surrounded by mature tropical gardens but there is a massive grassy block behind the home perfect for letting the kids run around or even having a horse or two.
This home presents a classic style not often found in Townsville and it even has a functional stone fireplace. Of course, all the basics are here; a large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, three other bedrooms all with built ins and views of the gardens, and a stunning modern kitchen with genuine granite bench tops. The pebblecrete saltwater pool is a show piece and features beach entry and plenty of space to swim laps.
Be Quick! We don't often find homes with a complete granny flat and this property has space for everyone! Call Rob or Sean TODAY!
• Stunning country style kitchen with granite bench tops and heaps of covered space to please the fussiest chef!
• Two large living areas, one featuring a genuine stone fireplace for ultimate ambiance during the winter months.
• Entertain family and friends on the massive patio which overlooks tropical gardens and the large pool.
• Love a swim? Pebblecrete pool is perfect for tiring out the kids and features a waterfall and beach entry.
• 6x6m shed with easy access through the drive through carport which is perfect for storing recreational vehicles and garden equipment.
• Fully fitted out one bedroom granny flat which has a large living area and a full kitchen and laundry.
• All bedrooms feature built in robes and stunning tropical garden views.
• Large master bedroom with ensuite as well as built in robe and direct access to the large patio.
• Stunning acreage with both tropical gardens and wide open grassy spaces for your kids and pets to play around.
• Rural Kelso location is great for those who love horses and private space away from neighbours.
• Just a short drive to Woolworths, Ross River boat ramp and riding trials.
Be Quick! Acreage properties that accommodate large families are hard to find! Call Rob or Sean to inspect TODAY!