Description: Hidden behind an oasis of lush gardens is this gorgeous South Townsville heritage home which has been carefully renovated to ensure that it has maintained its traditional features, however making it very liveable. Offering an abundance of lifestyle possibilities the unique layout is perfectly designed for running a business from home or just great extra space for your visiting guests to enjoy.
You enter the house through a delightful front portico, continuing through to the huge open living area and beyond to the oversized dining room that is complimented by a chandelier. The kitchen is modern yet still feels true to the homes heritage character, and even boasts an island bench. Both of the bedrooms are oversized and each has their own beautifully renovated oversized ensuite. Throughout the house you will find plenty of striking classic heritage features including pressed ceilings, spectacular light / fan fittings and French Doors.
Joined to the side of the house is a large separate rumpus room with its own kitchenette and delightful bathroom. This rumpus room has its own front entrance, however it can also be accessed through a lockable door inside the house. This space can ideally be utilised as a home office or as another living area for teenagers or other family / guests who are coming to visit.
To the side of the home you will find a lovely outdoor area with tropical gardens and a calming fishpond, the perfect place to have an afternoon drink or relax on the weekends. The homes location is desired, being only minutes away from everything our beautiful city has to offer including the Strand, Palmer Street with its choice of quality restaurants, the CBD and the new stadium which is in the process of being built.
- Stunning heritage house with a huge separate rumpus room
- Expansive open plan living area with split system air conditioning
- Over-sized dining room complimented by a gorgeous chandelier
- Modern kitchen that blends perfectly with the homes heritage character
- Two large bedrooms, each with their own fully renovated ensuite and built-in robe
- Large rumpus room with a kitchenette and spacious bathroom - ideal for a home office or for teenagers / guests
- Beautiful pressed ceilings and spectacular light / fan fittings throughout
- Fully air conditioned and security screened
- Lovely outdoor entertaining area with tropical gardens and a calming fishpond
- Delightful front portico to greet yourself and your guest
- Double carport behind a secure timber fence
- Solar power system - 1.5kw system with 6 x solar panels
- Only minutes away from everything our beautiful city has to offer including the Strand, Palmer Street with its choice of quality restaurants, the CBD and the new stadium which is in the process of being built