Description: This stylish and unique home has all the conveniences of modern living with a delightful essence of yesteryear! The Queenslander style polished wooden floors and ornate architraves, reminiscent of a bygone era, combine seamlessly with a spacious, light and airy design. A large traditionally sized 4,083sqm allotment in family friendly Alligator creek, completes the idyllic package.
As you enter the home up the traditional dual staircase, the elevated views, natural beauty and breeze take your breath away. The open-plan living areas, separated by ornate architraves, are light and airy, adding to the inviting and welcoming effect!
The first room on entering is a spacious lounge. This room flows through to another, much larger, living area flowing through to the kitchen. The neutrally toned paintwork is the perfect canvas for adding personality and style with colourful art work and soft furnishings.
Downstairs offers an array of options, legally raised, enclose and make additions if needed. Or quite simply leave and enjoy the shaded breeze! Outside offers car accommodation for four cars, a chook pen and bore. This property blends contemporary living with traditional features of yesteryear, creating a delightful family home.
- 4,083sqm of lush, green, sweeping parkland
- Room to run, play, climb, ride and grow guaranteed
- Sweeping driveway - your own country estate
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- En-suite bathroom with two-way access out to the deck
- Spacious rooms plus your very own rear office
- Air conditioning throughout
- Large two bay garage with undercover verandah - great place to survey your estate whilst sipping a beer!
- 20 minutes' drive from the thriving Fairfield Waters shopping complex
- Peace, tranquillity and stunning green vistas all on your doorstep